Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Fringe on Channel 5

They are screening the sci-fi series called "Fringe" on Channel 5. Now I can pick up from where I've left watching when I was in Syria. And I can even recap some episodes that I missed during the odd-chance when I went to Aleppo.

I just realized how winding the new slip road between the CIQ and causeway is, particularly the incoming into JB. Actually, it's the first time I took the causeway in the direction to JB since the CIQ opened. Simply horrible... and I notice ever since the new CIQ is open, the traffic crawl has appeared on the JB side back-flowing to Woodlands! And whilst, Dr M didn't get his "Scenic Bridge", Pak Lah definitely built a "Scenic Road" from the causeway to the CIQ. Or maybe he was jealous that Singapore is having their F1 night race. Thus, an F1 circuit as you enter JB!

No comments: