Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Good Bye Again to Abu Dhabi!

1 month has passed and finally I will be leaving Abu Dhabi for home! I can’t say it was a very tiring job this time – I pretty much had a lot of free time to do a 2-day job in 1 month! Obviously I shan’t divulge information on how I did that lest my boss finds out! But it was a much more easy-going and tensionless 1-month at work – so I can’t really complaint about this assignment. But it has to come to an end. Finally got the green light to demobilize from site today and by middle of this week I should be back in Kuala Lumpur. And of course if my leave is approved, I’ll only be back in Pasir Gudang next week.

This shall only mean that I will have a break before returning in February for another bout of life in the desert. Only hope is I get to spend CNY at home before that! By the looks of it, I have a fair chance that I will get to pocket all the angpows before leaving! Insha-allah (إنشاءالله)!

So… for the time being, I have to say again (in advance) –

Good bye Abu Dhabi!
(!مع السلامة أبو ظبي)

1 comment:

::sklc:: said...

See you at the office then... and at the annual dinner...