Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Site blocked

Ladies and gentleman, may I present to you the famous page that pops up every now and then when you access the internet in the UAE. I use to call it the Etisalat red page (Etisalat is the ISP that creates this page on behalf of the government) Found out that some applications on facebook like moods, likeness and even virtual bookshelf are banned in UAE. Skype is banned as I've learnt long time ago. And I was trying to check the Big Sweep results to see if I've turned into a millionaire over night, but lo behold the page is banned. Maybe my millionaire dream will have to wait.

1 comment:

::sklc:: said...

I feel like a million dollars. My blog is saved... It was my chatbox that was screwing the layout up in firefox... works now... in both IE and Firefox... :)... but i have no more chatbox... comments are activated tho... sighs.