Tuesday, June 29, 2010

MBJB E-Aduan

I have just lodged a complaint on MBJB's web site regarding a gaping manhole on the road near my apartment. The manhole has been left open for more than a week and is really a hazard to road users. The complaint web site is actually quite okay and seems professional enough. But what really matters is: I wonder how long does it take MBJB to solve the problem? I wonder if anyone is picking up on this complaint? Rakyat didahulukan, pencapaian diutamakan? Let's see... I'll definitely update on this issue.


And I didn't really expect my Taman is under MBJB. Thought it was all the while under MPJBT until I checked it out today. In other words, I am a city folk!

While we are on the subject of municipality, Pasir Gudang is scheduled to be officially proclaimed a municipality tomorrow - Majlis Perbandaran Pasir Gudang. This is after years (almost 30??) of being runned by a so-called private local authority. Actually I don't see the difference between the private and government local authority. And to celebrate the grand proclamation, they are lighting up the trees... They are busy installing flood lights (blue, red, green.... you know what I mean) illuminating the trees. Never mind the roads, the trees are more important. It seems that the leaves can't see its trunks at night. Never mind that some stretch of the Pasir Gudang Highway is so dark that it's just waiting for disaster to happen.... or rather how many accidents have already occured on the highway all these years!

I'm sure the ridiculous Menara Aqabah would also be lighted up for the grand proclamation. Yes that bloody tower in town to ensure continuous glut in the office space supply in an industrial town. Actually, I was wondering what 'Aqabah' means. Did a google on it and turned up Aqabah = Ugliest! I hope this is just a mistake in translation! Imagine Menara Aqabah = Ugliest Tower!

1 comment:

zuyao said...

The manhole is still not covered. Someone has put a plastic road barrier above it (maybe MBJB???). As of now, it is still a road hazard...