Saturday, April 21, 2007

Hot days ahead, it seems...






Five day forecast for Jebel Dhanna, United Arab Emirates
Saturday High: 38°C Low: 25°C
Sunday High: 38°C Low: 28°C

Monday High: 40°C Low: 28°C
Tuesday High: 40°C Low: 28°C
Wednesday High: 41°C Low: 27°C


I realize I tend to blog alot about the weather here in the U.A.E. - the fog, sandstorm and rising temperatures. But really, the only concern now is the weather because one thing is for sure - the mercury is heading up and I've never been one who enjoys heat and sun! Even in Malaysia, I've always hated the hot & humid weather. Here it can only be worse! The only good news is the sandstorm season seems to have stopped for now - but no idea for how long. It's hot here at the moment but at least humidity is bearable. I was told the worst months are July and August when the combination of 50degC and 100% humidity is a killer - you can hardly breathe outdoors!

2 comments:

::sklc:: said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
::sklc:: said...

I wouldn't mind a little MORE humidity here... 16% today.