Monday, August 23, 2010

Last One Standing

Am a bit late with catching up on TVB series. Actually, I only watch them ad-hoc... now-and-then. But the latest I've watched (which is actually quite an old series) was "Last One Standing" or "與敵同行". The show really surprised me with its originality... it's not those typical TVB series. I must say it is quite impressive with a marvelous plot and unexpected twist. The show keeps you guessing on what's coming next and this is something TVB seldom do nowadays. The plot is pretty unpredictable, thus the element of surprise!

Of course, the cast is great. Roger Kwok did a great villainous job! The ending somehow was a bit crappy (that's what I normally feel with almost all TVB shows). But at least, this one is a unique show worth watching. My only regrets is not knowing the name of the 2 background musics that play whenever Roger Kwok turns bad! Anyone can help me there?

No comments: