Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Black and White

I'm really getting darker... tanned by the summer sunshine of UAE. Check out this latest picture of me. See the contrast in skin color? My face & arms vs my legs! (Sigh) will take some time to reverse this when I get back to KL!

Beside me by the way is my Tunisian friend. I don't really understand everything he says most of the time since his English is jumbled up with Arabic and French. Yup, Tunisia is French-speaking. And the way he describes it, Tunisia seems to be some paradise! But all I know is this Tunisian man is very friendly, helpful and cheerful all the time. Nice to have such people around sometimes to give a lively atmosphere!

What is on my mind lately? What else? To go back home! Home to KL! But before I can do that, I still have lots to settle here on-site - to clear up the last bits and pieces. Sounds simple but when you actually get down to it, it can be taxing and energy-consuming. But as some may say - there's no such thing as "easy money"!

No comments: