Monday, June 25, 2007

Flight out on Wednesday

It is the summer holiday season in UAE and it was difficult to get a flight out. Especially if the destination is Malaysia since this is after all voted the Best Summer Holiday Destination! Anyway, I got a flight on Qatar Airways on Wednesday night which will bring me once again to Doha for a short transit before flying back to KL. I should be reaching KLIA at noon time on the 28th. This is pretty much 5 months since I first left KLIA on the 29th January.

Now that we are able to get Final Completion for the project, there is really nothing much to do on-site. I am packing up and roaring to go! Everyone here has said that I was very lucky to miss the full-blown summer by just a few days. Come July, the entire Gulf region would be offering a complimentary sauna to everyone. Not the best of times to be around.

No comments: