Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Breaking a record

Have not been blogging for the past few days - too busy at work. I've broken a new record - 22 hours of continuous work! Yup, I broke my previous record of 19 hours. Hahaha.... achievement of sorts. I was at work at 9.30pm and worked till 7.30pm the next day. By the time I reached back to camp I was beat tired and had probably the most fulfilling sleep ever (I've stayed awake for more than 24hours) - only to be disturbed by some calls from the plant at midnight. Had not been so busy at work for ages - but the worst is over. Some sense of normality is creeping back and thus I'm finally free to blog again!

And by the way... while the rest of Malaysia is celebrating Labor's Day & Vesak Day - miraculously Labor's Day is not a public holiday in UAE!

Anyway, I've taken to some cooking nowadays (except the few days when I was really very busy). Cooked some spagetti - something simple. I remembered when I first moved to JB and I used to cook Chinese dishes with Tze Chuan - my specialty: oyster sauce chicken! But I doubt I can really cook those now! Spagetti is something much simpler - which can't go wrong. So another record here - I'm finally cooking again!

No comments: