Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Relaxing days

I am in much more relaxed state-of-mind in the past few days. In fact I could even leave office after lunch and enjoy an evening nap! The work load has decreased dramatically over the past few days with conclusion of several important jobs. In fact, my boss just submitted papers for final completion of the Electrical Shared Facilities (ESF). And soon I'll strike off the last of the punch list item and we could apply for final completion of the Power Island (PI) which means final completion of our project here. It is nice to know that the end is in view now. Let see, my pending jobs including that punch item would be:
  • Modify the gas chromatograph software
  • Rectify some defects on some cranes
  • Rectify some defects on an air-con unit
  • Bring in the BOGE people to modify the compressors
  • Clear the site office area & demobilize the office.

That is all to keep me occupied till end of next month. Very busy months indeed, hahaha. Wish me luck and I'll be back in KL in no time!

No comments: